Polymer Clay Fantasy Figures
Featuring Polymer Clay Sculpture, Action Figure Prototypes, and much more!
- Rebaking Polymer Clay: When You Can and Can’t Do It Yes, you can rebake polymer clay if the piece in question hasn’t been painted or glazed. Rebaking is often done to correct errors in the …Read More »
- Polymer Clay Repair: How to Fix Broken Figurines Accidents happen, stuff breaks and sometimes it’s your polymer clay creation. I had such an incident happen to me with a refrigerator magnet I recently made. Luckily, …Read More »
- How to Make a Yeti: A Helpful Guide The legendary Yeti is known all over the world as a Bigfoot type hybrid between man and primate. Some consider the Yeti and Bigfoot as the missing …Read More »
- Polymer Clay Sculpture and Why It’s Awesome Welcome to the wonderful world of polymer clay sculpture! I’m glad you found my website. Here you’ll find all kinds of crazy polymer clay ideas including action figure …Read More »
- How to Make a Polymer Clay Figure Making a polymer clay figure is fun. To make something out of some wire, tinfoil, and clay leaves one with a great sense of accomplishment. Here’s another way …Read More »
- Polymer Clay Ideas – Polymer Clay Refrigerator Magnets Here’s a polymer clay idea. Polymer clay refrigerator magnets are fun and easy to make. In this tutorial, I create three refrigerator magnets out of a witch, …Read More »